Wednesday, February 08, 2012

A little laundry ...

I'm not sure where I got this idea, online somewhere several years ago now.  I'm sorry I don't have a link and can't credit this.  This is just a fun and easy little activity my girls enjoy.  Since I have to keep Maria out of the kitchen (see previous post), I thought I would divert her energy into the laundry room.

Buy some plastic clothesline and clothespins.  Find a safe place to hang it in your house.  Get some small items like baby washcloths, tea towels, or if you quilt - charm squares!  (You know, those pretty pre-cut squares of coordinated fabric that are nice to get out and pet once in a while!)  Maybe add a cute little wicker basket for the pretend laundry and voila.  Great for imaginative play and fine-motor skills!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let's talk!